Half-Day Bollywood Tour with Dance Show
Are you a business owner in Mumbai?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Mumbai.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Peek inside the world of Indian cinema
- Experience the sheer cutzpah of Bollywood at a specially-created studio
- Discover how special effects are created in Bollywood
- Tour exclusive areas of Mumbai to see the home of Bollywood stars
- Get the chance to pose on film sets and with the stars of today
DescriptionBeating its American rival for sheer chutzpah and volume, Bollywood belongs to Mumbai. This half-day tour is a unique experience letting you see into its soul. A driver will pick you up from your hotel in Mumbai, and your first stop will be a real-life movie set, where you will get to see a movie being shot. Perfect for those with an interest in the art of movies, film studios and sets, you will also get a chance to see VFX visual effects and a Bollywood-style dance show. From the technicolor song and dance extravaganzas of the 1970s and 1980s, to the blockbusters of today, Bollywood is a tradition as essential to India - and more specifically, Mumbai - as Hollywood is to America and LA. You will be escorted through a specially-created studio for an intimate look behind the scenes at technicians at work. You may even get the chance to peek inside a film star’s makeup room, and pose for souvenir snapshots with some Bollywood stars of today. Next, you will step out to a dance show based on infamous routines from Bollywood films. Traditions from formal and folk Indian fuse with Middle Eastern techniques to produce entrancing Bollywood dances with a unique and energetic style. The talented dancers will perform 5 Bollywood routines for the audience, and then you will have the opportunity to try it yourself! After lunch at a local restaurant, you will visit an VFX studio and observe how visual effects are created in Bollywood movies. Then, relax on a tour past the homes of famous Bollywood stars in exclusive areas of Mumbai, before taking your transport back to your desired drop off point.
IncludesTransportation by private air-conditioned vehicle Entrance fees for studio/s Dance show ticket VFX studio visit Bottled water Lunch
- Please note that for security reasons your co-operation is appreciated wherever personal frisking and checking of bags is mandatory. Except for your valuables, hand baggage is not allowed at location shoots
- This itinerary is tentative, as per studio permissions
- Photos are strictly prohibited unless permission is granted. Professional cameras are not allowed on sets, unless permission is granted
- Please keep your mobile on silent mode during the shoots and keep silent
- Please note that the Bollywood sites are not centralized in one place and are scattered throughout Mumbai. Most of the studios are distant from downtown Mumbai, and as such may take some time to reach. Kindly be patient with this unavoidable delay
- Cruise passengers should make their way to the given meeting point, about 5-8 minutes walk from their ship
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
3 -Day Tour with Bollywood Studio Visit
This tour is perfect for those who want to take the time to explore Mumbai completely. We will take you to the sightseeing spots, markets, Elephanta caves, Dharavi slum — and of course, visit a Bollywood studio.
From Kanheri Caves and National Park Tour
Discover the magnificent Kanheri Caves on this 6-hour tour from Mumbai with a private driver and guide.1 ReviewsFrom ₹14,212.00
Shree Siddhivinayak TempleSouth-Mumbai, Mumbai
The Shree Siddhivinayak Temple dedicated to Lord Ganesh, is one of the most popular and most visited temples located in Mumbai. Built by Mr. Laxman Vithu and Mrs. Deubai
Mumbai Night Tour
Get a new perspective on the attractions of Mumbai on a sightseeing tour after dark. Marvel at monuments such as the Gateway to India and Art Deco buildings of Marine Dri8 ReviewsFrom ₹2,558.40
Full-Day City Highlights Tour
Experience Mumbai from the eyes of a local on this full-day tour with a private guide. Visit the most popular sights and experience the best parts of the city, with the f8 ReviewsFrom ₹14,212.00
Mahuli FortThane, Mumbai
Mahuli Fort is located at the convergence of beautiful rivers Krishna and Yenna, Mahuli, a tiny locale in the Thane district is also called as Sangam Mahuli. This town is
Elephanta Cave Tour with Bollywood Tour
This combo-tour of Elephanta caves with Bollywood tour gives you the opportunity to see both famous attractions in the same day.From ₹6,751.00
Ethical Dharavi Walking Tour with Options
Experience a city within a city on this ethical walking tour of Dharavi. Known as the largest slum of Asia, it is home to small-scale industries and residents from all ovFrom ₹913.00
Takmak FortSouth-Mumbai, Mumbai
Takmak Fort is about fifteen miles from south-east of Mahim, stands on a very steep hill about 2000 feet high, in a rough wooded country, a little to the north-east of th
Sion Hillock FortCentral-Mumbai, Mumbai
The Sion Hillock Fort is a fort in Mumbai which was built by the British Governor of Bombay, Gerard Aungier, atop a conical hillock. The hillock is situated a few meters