My Guide Website?
Mumbai: Half-Day Tour35 Reviews
In the comfort of your very own private vehicle, depart on a 5 to 6-hour tour visiting the essential sights of Mumbai, all the while learning about this vibrant city's rich culture and history.
- See the city’s highlights in one day on a privately guided tour
- Visit famous landmarks including Gateway of India and the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel
- Experience the biggest wholesale market in the city
- Enjoy amazing views from Marine Drive
DescriptionYour private guide will pick you up at 10:00 AM in an air-conditioned vehicle at your hotel or accommodation in Mumbai. After a short meet and greet with your driver/guide, you’ll depart on a 6-hour tour visiting some of the most significant landmarks of the city while learning all about Mumbai's history and culture. As this is a private tour, you have the ability to choose places of particular interest to yourself and customize the itinerary. Your experienced guide will be there to help you get the most out of your trip. Some of the most popular destinations you can visit include the Gateway of India, Victoria Terminus, Marine Drive, Girgaon Chowpatty beach, Gandhi's residence Mani Bhavan, the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, Crawford Market, Malabar Hill, the Dhobi Ghat open-air laundromat, the Flora Fountain, the Kala Ghoda are district, University of Mumbai, and Bollywood’s Film City. Your tour will end at approximately 4:00 PM when your driver will drop you back at your hotel, ready for an evening of rest after a day of adventure.
IncludesPrivate transportation Air-conditioned car Bottled water Private guide Fuel surcharges
- • Please bring your passport or ID card • Please wear comfortable shoes
- There is a moderate amount of walking on this tour