My Guide Website?
Mumbai: Morning Bicycle Tour3 Reviews
Explore Mumbai's top attractions by bike in the early hours of the morning with your English-speaking guide. Ride to the Gateway of India, C.S.T. Station and more. Enjoy breakfast on Marine Drive while taking in views of the Arabian Sea.
- Take a wonderful bike ride with an English-speaking guide
- See Mumbai's attractions,such as the Gateway of India and marine drive
- Enjoy a local breakfast while sitting along Marine Drive
- Take in views of the Arabian Sea
DescriptionEnjoy a wonderful bike ride with an English-speaking guide in the early hours of the day and watch the city wake up as you explore Mumbai’s top attractions. Wake up bright and early to meet your guide and collect your bicycles before you head to the Gateway of India, built during King George V and Queen Mary's visit. You will then ride to the beautiful Gothic architectural sights on C.S.T. Station, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Next, head to Mumbadevi Temple and observe devotees offering gifts and prayers. Ride to the beautiful Marine Drive and feel the breeze of the Arabian Sea. Also enjoy a packed local breakfast along the Marine Drive before ending the tour at the starting point.
IncludesPacked local breakfast Bike Helmet Tour with English-speaking guide
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- You will ride approximately 14 miles/22 kilometers
- Please note snacks are not included