Early Morning Mumbai Bicycle Tour
Are you a business owner in Mumbai?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Mumbai.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See the famous facade of one of the busiest railway stations in the country
- Walk through the Sassoon Docks
- Visit a sanctuary for the welfare of more than 350 cows
- Marvel at the Mumbadevi temple
- Cycle alongside the Arabian Sea on the famous Marine Drive promenade
DescriptionSleeping bodies dot the pathways, devotees perform their morning puja (prayer), and early birds head out for a jog before the heat of the day arrives. This is Mumbai as you have never seen it before: calm and peaceful. While the rest of the city is only just beginning to wake up, you'll get to take advantage of the empty streets and cool air to explore South Mumbai by cycle. Winding through the back lanes is the best way to visit must-see Mumbai sights like the Gateway of India and CST Station as well as some hidden gems like Sassoon Dock and Bombay Panjrapole (cow sanctuary). At the end of the exciting tour, enjoy a well-deserved South Indian breakfast of dosa, idli, upma, and much more.
Includes• English-speaking guide • Bicycle • Helmet • Breakfast
- Your tour operator takes several steps to assuring your safety throughout the tour
- You will leave early in the morning while the streets are calm and the weather is cool
- Helmets are provided for everyone
- Throughout the tour, you will have a second guide who rides at the back of the group with the sole task of keeping an eye on everyone • Depending on the season, it can be chilly at the beginning of the tour. It is recommended to dress in layers and wear comfortable clothes
- This tour requires basic cycling skills. A total distance of about 14km is covered in three hours with frequent stops
- Unfortunately, baby seats cannot be provided for infants
- This tour is recommended for children aged 7 years and above. Smaller cycles can be provided on request
- Gearless bikes with adjustable seating are provided for this tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
3 -Day Tour with Bollywood Studio Visit
This tour is perfect for those who want to take the time to explore Mumbai completely. We will take you to the sightseeing spots, markets, Elephanta caves, Dharavi slum — and of course, visit a Bollywood studio.
Bhau Daji Lad MuseumSouth-Mumbai, Mumbai
Named as Victoria & Albert Museum in 1872, the “Bhau Daji Lad Museum” is the oldest museum in Mumbai, India.............
Kanheri Cave Half–Day Tour
Explore Kanheri caves to see Buddhist sculptures and relief carvings, paintings and inscriptions, dating from the 1st century B.C.From ₹2,132.00
Mumbai Street Food Tour
Eat your way through Mumbai's outstanding food scene. Rest assured that all street food vendors are not only hygienic but also delicious: tantalising to the taste buds anFrom ₹1,848.00
Mahim FortSouth-Mumbai, Mumbai
The Mahim Fort is an ancient fort, which is strategically located in Mumbai. It lies off the Mahim causeway, which links the suburbs to the city. Mahim Bay is an importa
Takmak FortSouth-Mumbai, Mumbai
Takmak Fort is about fifteen miles from south-east of Mahim, stands on a very steep hill about 2000 feet high, in a rough wooded country, a little to the north-east of th
Joseph Baptista GardenSouth-Mumbai, Mumbai
The Joseph Baptista Park is situated in the Mazagaon Hill .This garden has a historical value and is dedicated to a freedom fighter Joseph Baptista, lovingly called ‘Ka
From Half-Day Shore Excursion
On this 4-hour tour, see and discover many unusual facets of the city on this culturally immersive Mumbai tour. Don’t wait, book this tour now and let this tour truly m2 ReviewsFrom ₹2,558.40
Walkeshwar TempleSouth-Mumbai, Mumbai
The Walkeshwar Temple is among the most ancient temples of Hindu God Shiva, which is located in Mumbai. It is situated on Malabar Hill next to the Banganga Tank. The temp
- Best Seller
Mumbai City Tour with Ferry Ride and Dharavi Slum
This private tour combines the classic attractions of the city of Mumbai, along with a 2-hour walk in the famous Dharavi slums, all in one day. See the famous Marine Driv17 ReviewsFrom ₹4,974.00