My Guide Website?
Markets of Mumbai
This is a Market tour, which will include all the Major Markets of Mumbai.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mumbai:If youʻre booking your trip to Mumbai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- India: eSIM Roaming Mobile Data Plan
- Mumbai: Morning Bicycle Tour
- Mumbai: Private Full-Day Sightseeing Tour of the City
- Mumbai: Private City Tour with Elephanta Caves
- Mumbai: Slumdog Millionaire Tour of Dharavi Slum
- Walk in the busiest streets of Mumbai
- Buy Spices, Masala tea, Dry fruits and Fabrics
- See the real Hustle and Bustle of street vendors selling everything from A to Z
- Visit the oldest spice market and the largest wholesale fabric market of Mumbai
- Visit many Accessories, Designer and Jewellery and Home and Linen Stores
DescriptionNamastey! This is Namrta your Guide for the day. I am a fashion designer by profession. This activity will start at CSMT station and ends at Kala Ghoda Statue in South Bombay. In this tour we will visit the two Major Markets of Mumbai, the largest wholesale fabric market and the oldest market under one roof. Along with that we will see many creative stores which are famous for selling 'Made In India' textiles and clothing and accessories. Throughout the tour I will be there with you to guide you on the prices and other aspects of Indian Textiles. Thanks:)
IncludesLocal Snack or Masala Tea by End of the Tour
- Carry a Shopping bag incase if you plan to shop! Please carry sunscreen for the hot Mumbai:)