My Guide Website?
Local Transport & Dabbawallah Tour12 Reviews
Explore Mumbai's melting pot of history and culture while traveling the local way. Experience different modes of transport (bus / train / taxi) as you cover some of the city's main highlights.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mumbai:If youʻre booking your trip to Mumbai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit must-see sights in Mumbai such as CSMT, Dhobi Ghat, Dadar Flower Market
- Navigate a ride on the suburban train, public bus, and black & yellow taxi
- Explore Chor Bazaar -one of the largest and busiest flea markets in India
- Learn about and see the 'dabbawalahs' (lunch box delivery system) in action
- Travel in small groups to maximize your experience
DescriptionRide the famous suburban train, hop on a classic red bus, cruise around town in a typical black and yellow taxi and look on as millions of Mumbai’s working class head out in the morning. We will discover Mumbai beyond the typical tourist sites; we will see a number of different markets and the world famous Dabbawallahs (the workers of India’s intricate lunch delivery system). This view of the Maximum City will give you an idea of the struggles and challenges felt by the working class, as well as their unconquerable spirit.
IncludesLocal English speaking guide All transport during the tour Water / Cold Drink
- • Please wear comfortable shoes
- This activity is not suitable for prams/ strollers
- This tour is a group activity, and you may be joined by other travelers. The maximum group size is 6 people