My Guide Website?
Mumbai: Scavenger Hunt and Sights Self-Guided Tour6 Reviews
Explore the Churchgate District in Mumbai with an interactive smartphone game. Discover landmarks like the Gateway of India and more while solving puzzles on your phone along the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mumbai:If youʻre booking your trip to Mumbai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- India: eSIM Roaming Mobile Data Plan
- Mumbai: Morning Bicycle Tour
- Mumbai: Private Full-Day Sightseeing Tour of the City
- Mumbai: Private City Tour with Elephanta Caves
- Mumbai: Slumdog Millionaire Tour of Dharavi Slum
- Solve interesting puzzles, have fun and learn new things about Mumbai
- Discover the ''Gateway of India'', ''Flora Fountain'' and many more
- Explore the city and find hidden gems at your own pace
- Try a new type of experience with your smartphone
- Enjoy the tour in English
DescriptionGet to know the Churchgate District in Mumbai at your own pace on this interactive scavenger hunt walking tour. You'll explore the city on foot and get points for solving different types of tasks: Find sights: You will use hints to find the best sights and hidden gems throughout the city. The map function in the app will help you get there. Solve questions: Once you’ve arrived at the place you’re looking for, you’ll be asked questions about the sight. Most of the time, the answers are hidden in signs, pictures, etc. A great and fun way to learn new things about the city. Have fun: During the adventure, you can also expect exciting photo tasks that require a lot of creativity. If you master the snapshots, you will be rewarded with points. Along the way, you’ll reach amazing places like the 'Gateway of India', 'St. Thomas' Cathedral', 'Flora Fountain' and many more exciting sights in the neighbourhood. After you book the game, you’ll get a game code via email with instructions on how to play. Head to the 'Horniman Circle Garden' and use the code to unlock the game in the app. The tour ends at the Taj Mahal Palace. The experience is not limited in time. You can explore the city at your own pace and take breaks. Just download the Explorial-App, go to the starting point, and you’re ready to start with the game. The tour lasts on average about 1-2 hours.
IncludesSelf-guided walking tour
- This activity requires an internet connection This activity takes place entirely outside The average duration of the activity is 1.5-2 hours, however, there is no time limit