My Guide Website?
Mumbai: Agra Day Trip with Return Flights and Lunch
Explore Agra's highlights on a full-day trip from Mumbai with return flights. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort with your private guide, and enjoy a local lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mumbai:If youʻre booking your trip to Mumbai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- India: eSIM Roaming Mobile Data Plan
- Mumbai: Morning Bicycle Tour
- Mumbai: Private Full-Day Sightseeing Tour of the City
- Mumbai: Private City Tour with Elephanta Caves
- Mumbai: Slumdog Millionaire Tour of Dharavi Slum
- Feel a profound sense of admiration with the beauty of the Taj Mahal
- Delve into the rich history and romance enclosed within its majestic walls
- Indulge in a delectable buffet lunch at one of Agra's finest restaurants
- Witness a live demonstration of marble inlay work, a traditional craft
- Enjoy direct flights from Mumbai for a full day of sightseeing in Agra
DescriptionDiscover Agra on a day trip from Mumbai. Explore the incredible Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, enjoy included flights, and savor lunch at a top local restaurant. After an early pickup, drive to Mumbai Airport for the flight to Delhi. From there, drive to Agra in a private air-conditioned car with your driver. Upon arrival in Agra, get ready to explore the city's highlights with your guide. Begin at the Taj Mahal, learning all about this UNESCO World Heritage Site and famous monument to love from your guide. Afterward, take a break for a buffet lunch in a popular local restaurant before watching a live demonstration of marble inlay work, a local handicraft. Get the opportunity to meet the descendants of the Taj Mahal laborers too. Next, visit Agra Fort, another UNESCO World Heritage Site. Admire a red sandstone and white marble fort built in the 16th century, then get back in your car for the return journey to Delhi. From Delhi, take the flight back to Mumbai for drop-off at your hotel.
IncludesPickup and drop-off in Mumbai Transportation by private air-conditioned car Entry fees for the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Tour guide Buffet lunch
- The Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.