Sanskriti-The Essence Of India - Mumbai
Are you a business owner in Mumbai?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Mumbai.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Sanskriti-The Essence Of India
Sanskriti is an Indian restaurant that offers you a wide range of Indian food, be it main course, fast food, snacks, sweets or beverages.
'Sanskriti' refers to the tradition of India. Its brand depicts modern India - a unique mix of the time-honored and contemporary. It thus reflects the essence of India.
Sansthalis / Special Combos, Sansmini Thali, sanschaat, sansquare,(Indian burger), sanswirl(paratha roll), sansmile(fried potato smiley’s), sweet corners, thanda ka funda, Maha Sansthalis, Biryani Sansthalis, aloo paratha Sansmini Thali, pav bhaji Sansmini Thali, jal jeera, are some of the special foods and dishes served in the Sanskriti restaurant.
• Sans Thalis: It offer a wide range of thalis from Rs. 99 onwards. The mini-thalis have options like dal-bati, chole-puri, and pav-bhaji and so on. The full meal thalis offer complete meals with uncommon vegetables such as arbi, sprouts, Ker sangri, bhavnagri mirch, papad mangoli etc.
• Sans Snacks: The Sanskriti restaurant has introduced items like 'Sansmile' (smile shaped potato dish that would appeal to children), 'Sansquare' (the Indian burger to entice all age groups) and the 'Sanswirl' (paratha rolls stuffed with Indian goodies). It regularly adds newer and exciting stuff.
• Sans Sweets: It offers an assortment of Indian sweets like garmagaram jalebis, Gulab jamun, and rabdi and moong Dal halva!
• Thanda ka funda: Chill out with Indian drinks like Shikanji, Thandai, Lassi, Chaas and more.
• Sans Chaat: The live Chaat counters offering a breathtaking variety of chaats which are very popular.
It has branches in Mumbai in Malad, Goregaon, Ghatkopar and also in Vashi.
You may also like
Grillopolis takes you on to a culinary sail of the Mediterranean cuisine. You can try various delicacies like Lebanese, Moroccan, Portuguese, Spanish and Greek starters o
Pebbles is a prefect example of warm hospitality. It specializes in Seafood & the food here is just amazing. Service is prompt & staff is highly attentive towards your ne
Pisces RestaurantWest-Mumbai, Mumbai
Pisces restaurant mainly provides seafood besides the different cuisines it serves like Chinese, Continental, North Indian, Punjabi, Tandoori and Snacks.............
Pop Tate'sWest-Mumbai, Mumbai
Pop Tate is the right choice to go for multicuisine food. It serves you different delicacies ranging from Continental to Mexican. You may also find Italian, Thai and Sizz
Cafe Prato And BarSouth-Mumbai, Mumbai
Café Prato & Bar brings you the flavors of Italian, Mediterranean and Indian cuisine to the lobby level of the Four Season Hotel. Café Prato and Bar restaurant has wind
Tangerine RestaurantWest-Mumbai, Mumbai
Tangerine is a 24-hour multi-cuisine restaurant located inside the Mirador Hotel in Andheri (East). The restaurant has a contemporary, trendy and spacious ambience where
Sheetal BukharaWest-Mumbai, Mumbai
Bukhara, a place in Afghanistan, famous for its style of Baking, inspires the Sheetal Bukhara. Established in 1988, it keeps the traditional food alive with modern facili
West ViewWest-Mumbai, Mumbai
West View Restaurant is situated in the ITC Martha, Mumbai. It brings to you a careful selection of the most exquisite flavors from the Western world. Here your dining ex
Food IndigoSouth-Mumbai, Mumbai
Nestled in a Lane near the Gateway of India at Colaba, Food Indigo is a fine dining restaurant. Born in 1999 in a colonial bungalow,the restaurant is lovingly restored to
Rajdhani RestaurantCentral-Mumbai, Mumbai
Rajdhani, meaning the capital, offers you a meal in style. A Thali, true to the royal Rajasthani tradition, is served after one has had a welcome fitting a royal. Offerin