My Guide Website?
Sanskriti-The Essence Of India
Sanskriti is an Indian restaurant that offers you a wide range of Indian food, be it main course, fast food, snacks, sweets or beverages.
'Sanskriti' refers to the tradition of India. Its brand depicts modern India - a unique mix of the time-honored and contemporary. It thus reflects the essence of India.
Sansthalis / Special Combos, Sansmini Thali, sanschaat, sansquare,(Indian burger), sanswirl(paratha roll), sansmile(fried potato smiley’s), sweet corners, thanda ka funda, Maha Sansthalis, Biryani Sansthalis, aloo paratha Sansmini Thali, pav bhaji Sansmini Thali, jal jeera, are some of the special foods and dishes served in the Sanskriti restaurant.
• Sans Thalis: It offer a wide range of thalis from Rs. 99 onwards. The mini-thalis have options like dal-bati, chole-puri, and pav-bhaji and so on. The full meal thalis offer complete meals with uncommon vegetables such as arbi, sprouts, Ker sangri, bhavnagri mirch, papad mangoli etc.
• Sans Snacks: The Sanskriti restaurant has introduced items like 'Sansmile' (smile shaped potato dish that would appeal to children), 'Sansquare' (the Indian burger to entice all age groups) and the 'Sanswirl' (paratha rolls stuffed with Indian goodies). It regularly adds newer and exciting stuff.
• Sans Sweets: It offers an assortment of Indian sweets like garmagaram jalebis, Gulab jamun, and rabdi and moong Dal halva!
• Thanda ka funda: Chill out with Indian drinks like Shikanji, Thandai, Lassi, Chaas and more.
• Sans Chaat: The live Chaat counters offering a breathtaking variety of chaats which are very popular.
It has branches in Mumbai in Malad, Goregaon, Ghatkopar and also in Vashi.
19/104 Mhada, Oshiwara, Off New Link Road, West-Mumbai, 400053View Larger Map