My Guide Website?
Mumbai: Dharavi Slum, DhobiGhat, Dabbawalla & India Gateway129 Reviews
Experience a guided walking trip of the Dharavi slum and visit the world's biggest outdoor laundromat, Dhobi Ghat. See the dabbawallas delivering lunchboxes, and see the Gateway of India.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mumbai:If youʻre booking your trip to Mumbai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the multi-cultural city of Mumbai on a guided tour
- See the Gateway of India, an arch monument dating back to 1924
- Visit the Dharavi Slum and go inside the open air laundry Dhobighat
- Benefit from the knowledge of a local guide as you explore the city
DescriptionDiscover one of India’s most vibrant and multicultural cities with the help of a local guide. Go off the beaten path as you explore beyond the city's main sights. See the Gateway of India, embark on a guided tour of Dharavi, visit one of the world's largest open-air laundries, and more. Meet your guide and set out on foot to see the Gateway of India. From here, board a bus and travel to the nearby train station to hop onto a train that will take you to your next destination, Dharavi. Follow your guide as you wander through Dharavi before visiting Dhobighat, stepping inside the fascinating open-air laundry. Finally, see the Dabbawallas near the Churchgate Railway Station in action. Dabbawallas are the lunchbox delivery guys. You will learn about how they operate so smoothly.
IncludesGuide Transportation Dharavi tour Dhobighat inside tour See Dabbawallas in action
- Photography is not allowed inside Dharavi slum (it is allowed everywhere else) Dabbawallas do not operate on public holidays and Sundays and so will not be part of the itinerary on public holidays and Sundays