My Guide Website?
Mumbai: Highlights Bus Full-Day Tour in Hindi11 Reviews
Discover the Gateway of India, Marine Drive, Chowpatty Beach, and Haji Ali Dargah on this full-day bus tour around Mumbai. See some of the city's top landmarks such as Mahalaxmi Temple, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mumbai:If youʻre booking your trip to Mumbai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- India: eSIM Roaming Mobile Data Plan
- Mumbai: Morning Bicycle Tour
- Mumbai: Private Full-Day Sightseeing Tour of the City
- Mumbai: Private City Tour with Elephanta Caves
- Mumbai: Slumdog Millionaire Tour of Dharavi Slum
- Mumbai Darshan by bus is a great way to explore the city’s top attractions
- Gateway of India, Marine Drive, Chowpatty Beach, Haji Ali Dargah, Mahalaxmi
- The tour ends at evening 8 PM after dropping tourists at their respective
- Guide will be in Hindi don't recommend to forigner tourist
- This bus is not a open bus and not suggested to foreigners
DescriptionMumbai Darshan Bus is the most affordable way to Explore the City Mumbai Darshan by bus is a popular way to explore the city’s famous landmarks and attractions. There are several operators that offer Mumbai Darshan tours by bus, and the duration of the tour can vary from a few hours to a full day. The Tours typically cover major tourist attractions such as the Gateway of India, Marine Drive, Chowpatty Beach, Haji Ali Dargah, Mahalaxmi Temple, Siddhivinayak Temple, and the Bandra-Worli Sea Link. Some tours also include visits to museums, art galleries, and other cultural attractions. Mumbai Darshan by bus is a great way to explore the city’s top attractions and landmarks. Several tour operators offer Mumbai Darshan tours by bus, which typically last for a full day and cover around 30 to 32 destinations. This is a package tour to cover tourist destinations in Mumbai. It starts by picking up tourists from Regal Cinema at Colaba in the morning at 10: oo AM. The tour ends at evening 8 PM after dropping tourists at their respective locations. However, this is the best way to cover the sightseeing spots of Mumbai by spending one day.
IncludesHighlights of the tour:- Gateway of India * Jahangir Art Gallery * Prince of Wales Museum * Rajabai Tower Mantralaya Assembly Hall Marine Drive * Hotel Oberai Air India Building Wankhede stadium Nariman Point Girgaon Chowpati (Speed Boat) Jain Temple Kamala Nehru Park * Boot House * Hanging Garden * Tower of Silence Shree Mahalaxmi Temple * Haji Ali * Siddhivinayak Temple * Nehru Planetarium Nehru Science Center * Aerospace, Sound & Harring Orama 4D Magic Show * Sea Link Bridge Worli Sea Face Band Stand Jogger Park (shooting Garden) Pawan Hans Airport Filmstar Banglows Juhu Beach * Mumbai By Night Vision Star indicates Getting Down.
- Guide inside the bus will be speaking in Hindi language, so not recommended for tourist which is not from India. For overseas tourist can book Mumbai City Tour by private car and English speaking guide.