Sightseeing by Local Transport Experience
Are you a business owner in Mumbai?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Mumbai.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit must-see sights in Mumbai, such as the Victoria Terminus, Dhobi Ghat, Dardar Flower Market, and more
- Navigate a ride on the suburban train, public bus, and black and yellow taxi
- Enjoy a 'dabbawala' lunch, and learn about the logistical marvel of the delivery system
- Experience the diversity of religions in India with visits to some of the city's iconic religious sites such as a Haji Ali Mosque
- Travel in small groups to maximize your experience
- Choose from flexible half-day or full-day options according to your interests
DescriptionSee the best of Mumbai while traveling the local way on this authentic tour. Ride the famous suburban train, hop on a classic red bus, cruise around town in a typical black and yellow taxi, and look on as millions of Mumbai’s working-class head out in the morning. Markets such as the Dadar Flower Market and the world famous Dabbawallahs (the workers of India’s intricate lunch delivery system) will also be explored. For lunch, a special tiffin (lunchbox) lunch will be delivered by a dabbawallah, with which you will enjoy a picnic at a nearby park. Following the picnic, you will receive an overview of religion in India (which is integral to the lives of most Indians), and you’ll learn about Hinduism and Islam, as well as Jainism. You will then admire the Haji Ali in the middle of the sea, enjoy views from Mahalaxmi Temple, and receive a one-of-a-kind perspective of Mumbai (and Marine Drive) from the Hanging Gardens. Later on, you experience Dhobi Ghat, the world’s largest open-air laundry.
IncludesLocal English-speaking guide All transport which is part of the tour Lunch Hotel pickup and drop off Souvenirs
- • Please wear comfortable shoes and modest clothing, as you will be entering religious sites
- Please notify of any dietary restrictions beforehand
- This activity is not suitable for prams/ strollers
- This tour is a group activity, and you may be joined by other travelers. The maximum group size for the half-day option is 7 people, and for the full-day option is 3 people
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
3 -Day Tour with Bollywood Studio Visit
This tour is perfect for those who want to take the time to explore Mumbai completely. We will take you to the sightseeing spots, markets, Elephanta caves, Dharavi slum — and of course, visit a Bollywood studio.
4-Hour Tour of Mumbai's Prince of Wales Museum
Visit one of the finest museums in India, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, formerly known as the Prince of Wales Museum. On this 4-hour tour you can adFrom ₹2,842.00
Madh Island BeachWest-Mumbai, Mumbai
Madh Island beach is one of the most famous beaches of Mumbai. It is essentially a cluster of some old-world fishing villages and farmlands, nestled cozily on the north-w
Marve and Manori BeachesWest-Mumbai, Mumbai
Marve and Manori Beaches are situated near Madh Island beach in the North West coast of Mumbai. It is one among the most picturesque beaches that Mumbai boasts of........
Hanging GardensSouth-Mumbai, Mumbai
The Hanging Gardens in Mumbai were built in 1880 and renovated in 1921. Also known as Ferozeshah Mehta Gardens, these are terraced gardens perched at the top of Malabar H
Public Transportation Tour
This guided tour of Mumbai is intended to make you fully understand India, its history and the lives of Mumbai locals.2 ReviewsFrom ₹4,264.00
Shanti Sagar Resort and Water ParkThane, Mumbai
Shanti Sagar and Water Park is an economically priced water park present in Thane. It is a resort with all the facilities available for your proper entrainment...........
Private Hidden Street Eats Tour by Train
Hop from stop to stop mopping up curries with crispy papads, hitting up one of the few remaining Persian bakeries, digging into chaat snacks on Chowpatty and delving into3 ReviewsFrom ₹2,845.50
Oceanic Enviro Water ParkWest-Mumbai, Mumbai
Oceanic Enviro Water Park is a place which gives you facilities to relax and enjoy your trip with your family or friends. You are provided with various slides, special ri
Mumbai Motor Bike Tour
Are you keen on an authentic Indian motorcycle tour? Then you should know that it’s as exciting as it sounds. Book your motorcycle tour in Mumbai today and prepare to eFrom ₹8,527.20