Full-Day City Highlights Tour
Are you a business owner in Mumbai?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Mumbai.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy photo opportunities at the Gateway of India, which overlooks the Arabian Sea
- See Dhobi Ghat, the open-air laundromat in Mumbai
- Make your way through the Kala Ghoda Art Precinct
- Walk around Bombay University and see people playing cricket at the Oval Maidan
- See the Flora Fountain, which depicts the famous Roman goddess Flora
- Check out Victoria Terminus, the famous railway station and UNESCO site
- Stroll along Chowpatty Beach, one of the more famous beaches in Mumbai
- Pass by Mani Bhavan, the home of Gandhi
- Visit the upmarket residential area of Malabar Hill
DescriptionExplore Mumbai as the locals does. Mumbai tour around the town, led by a private guide. Visit the most popular sights and experience the best parts of the city, with the flexibility of a specialized itinerary, planned based on your own personal interests. After pick-up in an air-conditioned car, you will be chamfered around to many of the classic tourist spots. Take advantage of the photo opportunities there and listen as your private guide explains their significance and histories. You will also be taken to some of the less common places that are just as interesting and essential to Mumbai. Some of the popular destinations include the Gateway of India, the Victoria Terminus, Marine Drive and Chowpatty Beach, a visit to Gandhi's home, Malabar Hill, the Dhobi Ghat, the Flora Fountain, the Kala Ghoda Art Precinct, Bombay University and more. Your schedule, duration, and activities are all flexible and can be adjusted according to your needs or desires. Additionally, your tour guide can create a custom tour if you would prefer to avoid the tourist spots altogether and see a different part of the city.
IncludesPrivate guide Transportation via chauffeur-driven air-conditioned car Food Drinks Shopping Admissions Taxes Fares
- Meeting location details required (whichever is relevant for you) Hotel: hotel name, address, room number, name the room is registered to Cruise: cruise name, port details, exit gate details Airport: airport name, domestic or international, exit gate details Please mention your personal mobile number with the country code to arrange meeting the day before your tour.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
3 -Day Tour with Bollywood Studio Visit
This tour is perfect for those who want to take the time to explore Mumbai completely. We will take you to the sightseeing spots, markets, Elephanta caves, Dharavi slum — and of course, visit a Bollywood studio.
Bhau Daji Lad MuseumSouth-Mumbai, Mumbai
Named as Victoria & Albert Museum in 1872, the “Bhau Daji Lad Museum” is the oldest museum in Mumbai, India.............
Kanheri Cave Half–Day Tour
Explore Kanheri caves to see Buddhist sculptures and relief carvings, paintings and inscriptions, dating from the 1st century B.C.From ₹2,132.00
Mumbai Street Food Tour
Eat your way through Mumbai's outstanding food scene. Rest assured that all street food vendors are not only hygienic but also delicious: tantalising to the taste buds anFrom ₹1,848.00
Mahim FortSouth-Mumbai, Mumbai
The Mahim Fort is an ancient fort, which is strategically located in Mumbai. It lies off the Mahim causeway, which links the suburbs to the city. Mahim Bay is an importa
Takmak FortSouth-Mumbai, Mumbai
Takmak Fort is about fifteen miles from south-east of Mahim, stands on a very steep hill about 2000 feet high, in a rough wooded country, a little to the north-east of th
Joseph Baptista GardenSouth-Mumbai, Mumbai
The Joseph Baptista Park is situated in the Mazagaon Hill .This garden has a historical value and is dedicated to a freedom fighter Joseph Baptista, lovingly called ‘Ka
From Half-Day Shore Excursion
On this 4-hour tour, see and discover many unusual facets of the city on this culturally immersive Mumbai tour. Don’t wait, book this tour now and let this tour truly m2 ReviewsFrom ₹2,558.40
Walkeshwar TempleSouth-Mumbai, Mumbai
The Walkeshwar Temple is among the most ancient temples of Hindu God Shiva, which is located in Mumbai. It is situated on Malabar Hill next to the Banganga Tank. The temp
- Best Seller
Mumbai City Tour with Ferry Ride and Dharavi Slum
This private tour combines the classic attractions of the city of Mumbai, along with a 2-hour walk in the famous Dharavi slums, all in one day. See the famous Marine Driv17 ReviewsFrom ₹4,974.00