Full-Day City Highlights Tour
Are you a business owner in Mumbai?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Mumbai.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy photo opportunities at the Gateway of India, which overlooks the Arabian Sea
- See Dhobi Ghat, the open-air laundromat in Mumbai
- Make your way through the Kala Ghoda Art Precinct
- Walk around Bombay University and see people playing cricket at the Oval Maidan
- See the Flora Fountain, which depicts the famous Roman goddess Flora
- Check out Victoria Terminus, the famous railway station and UNESCO site
- Stroll along Chowpatty Beach, one of the more famous beaches in Mumbai
- Pass by Mani Bhavan, the home of Gandhi
- Visit the upmarket residential area of Malabar Hill
DescriptionExplore Mumbai as the locals does. Mumbai tour around the town, led by a private guide. Visit the most popular sights and experience the best parts of the city, with the flexibility of a specialized itinerary, planned based on your own personal interests. After pick-up in an air-conditioned car, you will be chamfered around to many of the classic tourist spots. Take advantage of the photo opportunities there and listen as your private guide explains their significance and histories. You will also be taken to some of the less common places that are just as interesting and essential to Mumbai. Some of the popular destinations include the Gateway of India, the Victoria Terminus, Marine Drive and Chowpatty Beach, a visit to Gandhi's home, Malabar Hill, the Dhobi Ghat, the Flora Fountain, the Kala Ghoda Art Precinct, Bombay University and more. Your schedule, duration, and activities are all flexible and can be adjusted according to your needs or desires. Additionally, your tour guide can create a custom tour if you would prefer to avoid the tourist spots altogether and see a different part of the city.
IncludesPrivate guide Transportation via chauffeur-driven air-conditioned car Food Drinks Shopping Admissions Taxes Fares
- Meeting location details required (whichever is relevant for you) Hotel: hotel name, address, room number, name the room is registered to Cruise: cruise name, port details, exit gate details Airport: airport name, domestic or international, exit gate details Please mention your personal mobile number with the country code to arrange meeting the day before your tour.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
3 -Day Tour with Bollywood Studio Visit
This tour is perfect for those who want to take the time to explore Mumbai completely. We will take you to the sightseeing spots, markets, Elephanta caves, Dharavi slum — and of course, visit a Bollywood studio.
Private Full-Day City Tour
See the highlights of Mumbai on a private full-day tour, and discover the best parts of the city with a local guide. Benefit from a flexible itinerary that can be customi14 ReviewsFrom ₹14,212.00
Mumbai Port Trust GardenSouth-Mumbai, Mumbai
The beautiful Mumbai Port Trust Garden is situated adjacent to the Mumbai port and is near the Colaba Causeway Street. The Mumbai Port Trust maintains this garden and the
Bhau Daji Lad MuseumSouth-Mumbai, Mumbai
Named as Victoria & Albert Museum in 1872, the “Bhau Daji Lad Museum” is the oldest museum in Mumbai, India.............
Flora FountainSouth-Mumbai, Mumbai
Flora Fountain is beautifully sculpted as Roman architectural pattern which is situated at the Hutatma Chowk the southern sector of Dadabhai Naoroji Road. In 1864 it was
Sightseeing by Local Transport Experience
Explore Mumbai's melting pot of history and culture while traveling the local way. On this tour, visitors will receive a true taste of what it's like to move around the bFrom ₹1,563.00
Filmcity- Dadasaheb Phalke ChitranagariWest-Mumbai, Mumbai
Filmcity in Goregaon at Mumbai, established in 1977 is one of the largest studio complexes in India. It offers infrastructure such as AC studios. It has virtually every f
Madh Island BeachWest-Mumbai, Mumbai
Madh Island beach is one of the most famous beaches of Mumbai. It is essentially a cluster of some old-world fishing villages and farmlands, nestled cozily on the north-w
Mumbai Full-Day Sightseeing
Explore the famous metropolis of Mumbai. You'll find everything from beaches to Bollywood, slums to skyscrapers, temples to 5-star hotels. The tour encourages you to expe1 ReviewsFrom ₹1,136.80
Mumbai Temples and Caves Day Tour
This tour provides at a visit to the Global Pagoda a monument to serve Peace & Harmony.The Global Vipassana Pagoda is built out of gratitude to the Buddha, his teaching a2 ReviewsFrom ₹8,527.00