Full-Day City Highlights Tour
Are you a business owner in Mumbai?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Mumbai.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy photo opportunities at the Gateway of India, which overlooks the Arabian Sea
- See Dhobi Ghat, the open-air laundromat in Mumbai
- Make your way through the Kala Ghoda Art Precinct
- Walk around Bombay University and see people playing cricket at the Oval Maidan
- See the Flora Fountain, which depicts the famous Roman goddess Flora
- Check out Victoria Terminus, the famous railway station and UNESCO site
- Stroll along Chowpatty Beach, one of the more famous beaches in Mumbai
- Pass by Mani Bhavan, the home of Gandhi
- Visit the upmarket residential area of Malabar Hill
DescriptionExplore Mumbai as the locals does. Mumbai tour around the town, led by a private guide. Visit the most popular sights and experience the best parts of the city, with the flexibility of a specialized itinerary, planned based on your own personal interests. After pick-up in an air-conditioned car, you will be chamfered around to many of the classic tourist spots. Take advantage of the photo opportunities there and listen as your private guide explains their significance and histories. You will also be taken to some of the less common places that are just as interesting and essential to Mumbai. Some of the popular destinations include the Gateway of India, the Victoria Terminus, Marine Drive and Chowpatty Beach, a visit to Gandhi's home, Malabar Hill, the Dhobi Ghat, the Flora Fountain, the Kala Ghoda Art Precinct, Bombay University and more. Your schedule, duration, and activities are all flexible and can be adjusted according to your needs or desires. Additionally, your tour guide can create a custom tour if you would prefer to avoid the tourist spots altogether and see a different part of the city.
IncludesPrivate guide Transportation via chauffeur-driven air-conditioned car Food Drinks Shopping Admissions Taxes Fares
- Meeting location details required (whichever is relevant for you) Hotel: hotel name, address, room number, name the room is registered to Cruise: cruise name, port details, exit gate details Airport: airport name, domestic or international, exit gate details Please mention your personal mobile number with the country code to arrange meeting the day before your tour.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
3 -Day Tour with Bollywood Studio Visit
This tour is perfect for those who want to take the time to explore Mumbai completely. We will take you to the sightseeing spots, markets, Elephanta caves, Dharavi slum — and of course, visit a Bollywood studio.
From Kanheri Caves and National Park Tour
Discover the magnificent Kanheri Caves on this 6-hour tour from Mumbai with a private driver and guide.1 ReviewsFrom ₹14,212.00
Shree Siddhivinayak TempleSouth-Mumbai, Mumbai
The Shree Siddhivinayak Temple dedicated to Lord Ganesh, is one of the most popular and most visited temples located in Mumbai. Built by Mr. Laxman Vithu and Mrs. Deubai
Mumbai Night Tour
Get a new perspective on the attractions of Mumbai on a sightseeing tour after dark. Marvel at monuments such as the Gateway to India and Art Deco buildings of Marine Dri8 ReviewsFrom ₹2,558.40
Mahuli FortThane, Mumbai
Mahuli Fort is located at the convergence of beautiful rivers Krishna and Yenna, Mahuli, a tiny locale in the Thane district is also called as Sangam Mahuli. This town is
Elephanta Cave Tour with Bollywood Tour
This combo-tour of Elephanta caves with Bollywood tour gives you the opportunity to see both famous attractions in the same day.From ₹6,751.00
Ethical Dharavi Walking Tour with Options
Experience a city within a city on this ethical walking tour of Dharavi. Known as the largest slum of Asia, it is home to small-scale industries and residents from all ovFrom ₹913.00
Takmak FortSouth-Mumbai, Mumbai
Takmak Fort is about fifteen miles from south-east of Mahim, stands on a very steep hill about 2000 feet high, in a rough wooded country, a little to the north-east of th
Sion Hillock FortCentral-Mumbai, Mumbai
The Sion Hillock Fort is a fort in Mumbai which was built by the British Governor of Bombay, Gerard Aungier, atop a conical hillock. The hillock is situated a few meters
3-Day Mumbai Tour with Visit of Bollywood Studio
This tour is perfect for those who have enough time to spend in Mumbai. During this tour you will get a chance to see Mumbai completely. We will take you to the finest si1 ReviewsFrom ₹20,537.00