Elephanta Cave Tour with Bollywood Tour
Are you a business owner in Mumbai?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Mumbai.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See the majestic Elephanta caves monument in Elephanta caves Island
- Ferry ride to Elephanta caves
- Visit live movie shooting sets
- Experience art of making movies in India
- Lunch in a fine hygienic restaurant
- Drive past famous movie stars homes
DescriptionThis 8-hour tour takes you from Mumbai to the rock art of the Elephanta Caves of Elephanta Island. You will be picked up from your hotel and taken to the Gateway of India at Mumbai. From here, cruise by boat to reach the Elephanta Caves. On your arrival at the island you will proceed to the Elephanta Caves which contains a collection of rock art linked to the sect of Shiva. At Elephanta, Indian art found one of its most perfect expressions, particularly in the huge and high reliefs of the main cave. There are seven cave excavations in the Elephanta group, all carved from solid basalt rock and dating from approximately the 6th through to the 7th-Centuries AD. Among the cave excavations, Cave 1 is the most impressive, representing a superb example of evolved Brahmanical rock-cut architecture. The full-day tour showcases all aspects of Mumbai, from the city’s narrow geographical layout, its coastline, the neighborhoods that make up the city, the old heritage district, the old commercial and residential districts, the up-and-coming areas, and the movie studios of Bollywood. This is an ideal opportunity to learn about the history and culture of Mumbai, and to experience the phenomenon of Bollywood.
IncludesPick-up and drop off Bottle of drinking water Transportation in an air-conditioned private car English-speaking tour guide Lunch at a fine restaurant (Minimum of 2 Participants) English-speaking guide Boat transfer Entrance fees for Studio and Elephanta caves Things which are not mentioned in descripion Lunch if there is less than 2 participants
- Please note the following: ELEPHANTA CAVES ISLAND REMAIN CLOSE ON MONDAYS,SO NO TOURS ON MONDAY.
- For security purposes, your cooperation is needed whenever personal frisking and checking of baggage is mandatory. Except for your valuables, hand baggage is not allowed at film shooting locations
- Photos cannot be taken unless permission is given (Professional cameras are not allowed at shooting sites, unless permission is granted)
- Please keep your mobile on silent mode when shooting is in progress and keep silent
- Lunch is meant for 2 or more participants For cruise passengers: When you disembark from your cruise ship, make your way to the meeting point at the green gate. It is around a 5-8 minute walk, or you can take a shuttle bus which are free of cost
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
3 -Day Tour with Bollywood Studio Visit
This tour is perfect for those who want to take the time to explore Mumbai completely. We will take you to the sightseeing spots, markets, Elephanta caves, Dharavi slum — and of course, visit a Bollywood studio.
24 Karat MultiplexWest-Mumbai, Mumbai
24 Karat Multiplex opened its doors on 27th June 2003 to create & introduce the magic of cinema & entertainment amidst luxury & comfort. It has four theatres in the multi
Fun CinemaCentral-Mumbai, Mumbai
Fun Republic in Mumbai is the most strategic establishment, both in terms of its location and amenities. With a four-screen multiplex, swanky lounge bar & bistro, the Fun
Cooking Class with Family
These lessons are designed to be informative and hands-on, but easy going so you can enjoy yourself while you learn. Whether you’re coming alone, as a couple, family, oFrom ₹6,253.60
FD Alpaiwala Museum, MumbaiSouth-Mumbai, Mumbai
The FD Alpaiwala Museum, named after a Parsi merchant, is run by the Parsi Panchayat of Bombay. The museum was open for public in 1954. But it had to be restored in 1984,
Juhu BeachWest-Mumbai, Mumbai
Juhu Beach is one of the most famous beaches of Mumbai, which gets strokes of turquoise waves day and night in Mumbai. It is situated on the shores of Arabian sea in Juhu
Public Transportation Tour
This guided tour of Mumbai is intended to make you fully understand India, its history and the lives of Mumbai locals.2 ReviewsFrom ₹4,264.00
Apna CinemaNavi-Mumbai, Mumbai
Apna Cinema is a chain of Cinema promoted by The Times Group, for those who have been left out of the large city centric based multiplex movement. This chain of “comfo
- Best Seller
Dharavi Walking Tour
Experience a city within a city on this two and a half hour Dharavi walking tour. Visitors will learn about the history of Dharavi as well as the diverse population who c3 ReviewsFrom ₹913.00
Mumbai Bollywood Tour
Advantage of booking Bollywood tours with us is that we have good reach and touch with ample of renowned directors that will enhance your experience and give you space to3 ReviewsFrom ₹2,558.40