Elephanta Cave Tour with Bollywood Tour
Are you a business owner in Mumbai?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Mumbai.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See the majestic Elephanta caves monument in Elephanta caves Island
- Ferry ride to Elephanta caves
- Visit live movie shooting sets
- Experience art of making movies in India
- Lunch in a fine hygienic restaurant
- Drive past famous movie stars homes
DescriptionThis 8-hour tour takes you from Mumbai to the rock art of the Elephanta Caves of Elephanta Island. You will be picked up from your hotel and taken to the Gateway of India at Mumbai. From here, cruise by boat to reach the Elephanta Caves. On your arrival at the island you will proceed to the Elephanta Caves which contains a collection of rock art linked to the sect of Shiva. At Elephanta, Indian art found one of its most perfect expressions, particularly in the huge and high reliefs of the main cave. There are seven cave excavations in the Elephanta group, all carved from solid basalt rock and dating from approximately the 6th through to the 7th-Centuries AD. Among the cave excavations, Cave 1 is the most impressive, representing a superb example of evolved Brahmanical rock-cut architecture. The full-day tour showcases all aspects of Mumbai, from the city’s narrow geographical layout, its coastline, the neighborhoods that make up the city, the old heritage district, the old commercial and residential districts, the up-and-coming areas, and the movie studios of Bollywood. This is an ideal opportunity to learn about the history and culture of Mumbai, and to experience the phenomenon of Bollywood.
IncludesPick-up and drop off Bottle of drinking water Transportation in an air-conditioned private car English-speaking tour guide Lunch at a fine restaurant (Minimum of 2 Participants) English-speaking guide Boat transfer Entrance fees for Studio and Elephanta caves Things which are not mentioned in descripion Lunch if there is less than 2 participants
- Please note the following: ELEPHANTA CAVES ISLAND REMAIN CLOSE ON MONDAYS,SO NO TOURS ON MONDAY.
- For security purposes, your cooperation is needed whenever personal frisking and checking of baggage is mandatory. Except for your valuables, hand baggage is not allowed at film shooting locations
- Photos cannot be taken unless permission is given (Professional cameras are not allowed at shooting sites, unless permission is granted)
- Please keep your mobile on silent mode when shooting is in progress and keep silent
- Lunch is meant for 2 or more participants For cruise passengers: When you disembark from your cruise ship, make your way to the meeting point at the green gate. It is around a 5-8 minute walk, or you can take a shuttle bus which are free of cost
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
3 -Day Tour with Bollywood Studio Visit
This tour is perfect for those who want to take the time to explore Mumbai completely. We will take you to the sightseeing spots, markets, Elephanta caves, Dharavi slum — and of course, visit a Bollywood studio.
Bhau Daji Lad MuseumSouth-Mumbai, Mumbai
Named as Victoria & Albert Museum in 1872, the “Bhau Daji Lad Museum” is the oldest museum in Mumbai, India.............
Kanheri Cave Half–Day Tour
Explore Kanheri caves to see Buddhist sculptures and relief carvings, paintings and inscriptions, dating from the 1st century B.C.From ₹2,132.00
Mumbai Street Food Tour
Eat your way through Mumbai's outstanding food scene. Rest assured that all street food vendors are not only hygienic but also delicious: tantalising to the taste buds anFrom ₹1,848.00
Mahim FortSouth-Mumbai, Mumbai
The Mahim Fort is an ancient fort, which is strategically located in Mumbai. It lies off the Mahim causeway, which links the suburbs to the city. Mahim Bay is an importa
Takmak FortSouth-Mumbai, Mumbai
Takmak Fort is about fifteen miles from south-east of Mahim, stands on a very steep hill about 2000 feet high, in a rough wooded country, a little to the north-east of th
Joseph Baptista GardenSouth-Mumbai, Mumbai
The Joseph Baptista Park is situated in the Mazagaon Hill .This garden has a historical value and is dedicated to a freedom fighter Joseph Baptista, lovingly called ‘Ka
From Half-Day Shore Excursion
On this 4-hour tour, see and discover many unusual facets of the city on this culturally immersive Mumbai tour. Don’t wait, book this tour now and let this tour truly m2 ReviewsFrom ₹2,558.40
Walkeshwar TempleSouth-Mumbai, Mumbai
The Walkeshwar Temple is among the most ancient temples of Hindu God Shiva, which is located in Mumbai. It is situated on Malabar Hill next to the Banganga Tank. The temp
- Best Seller
Mumbai City Tour with Ferry Ride and Dharavi Slum
This private tour combines the classic attractions of the city of Mumbai, along with a 2-hour walk in the famous Dharavi slums, all in one day. See the famous Marine Driv17 ReviewsFrom ₹4,974.00