My Guide Website?
The Less Explored Trail of Mumbai
Experience the unique sides of Mumbai: Dhobi ghats, a Chinese temple, Heritage museum, a famous garden and an iconic Parsi eatery.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mumbai:If youʻre booking your trip to Mumbai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the Mahalakshmi Dhobi Ghat
- Pray at Kwang Kung Temple (Chinese Temple)
- Pay a visit to CSMT Heritage Museum
- Walk at the Horniman Circle Garden
- Try Iranian cuisine at Cafe Military
DescriptionExperience the unique sides of Mumbai: Dhobi ghats, a Chinese temple, Heritage museum, a famous garden and an iconic Parsi eatery. 1) Visit the Mahalakshmi Dhobi Ghat Built in the 1870, it is an open air laundry near the Mahalakshmi railway station. It is wonderful to see how they operate and gain an experience like never before. 2) Pray at Kwang Kung Temple (Chinese Temple) The only Chinese Temple in Mumbai is a two-story building in Mazagaon. It has a rich heritage and the visit is a wonderful experience. You will find Buddha statue in the ground floor and the Chinese King temple Kuan Kung in the first floor. 3) Pay a visit to CSMT Heritage Museum A museum that embodies heritage in every way. You get transported to the early 1900s and you can feel how people might have worked during that age. Moreover, the collection of books are interesting too! 4) Walk at the Horniman Circle Garden Largest park in South Mumbai is a perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city. You get refreshed by the greenery and also there is plenty of food & things to shop nearby. 5) Try Iranian cuisine at Cafe Military Authentic Iranian cafe that serves amazing non-veg dishes and breads. They have added more dishes recently. Depending on your mood, you can have your Chai or a chilled beer as well.
Includes5-hour walking tour 5 visiting spots guidance by local host
- There will be 45 min - 1 hour to explore each place of interest and will take 5 hours to complete this trail. Trail will begin at 9:00 am or 17:00 pm (depending on slot chosen) Commuting to the starting point is the responsibility of the member but on customized packages, we do offer pickup and drop services at an extra cost. Smoking and consuming alcohol are prohibited during the trails. Outside of the trails, the rules prevailing in the state have to be respected.