My Guide Website?
Street Food Tour in Fort, Mumbai
Experience the richness of the Fort Area food: dosas, ice creams, kebabs, rolls, sweets & savouries, chaat, lassis and juices are popular dishes we'll try on this trail
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mumbai:If youʻre booking your trip to Mumbai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Try the Puri combos at Pancham Puriwala, Have Masala Dosa at Raghu Dosa Center
- Enjoy varieties of ice cream at Manoj's - Krafting Ice-Cream For Generations
- Savour sweets and savouries at Mathura Dairy Farm
- Have refreshments at Noble Juice Center
- Satisfy your non-veg cravings at Apna’s Kebabs and Rolls
DescriptionExperience the richness of the Fort Area food: dosas, ice creams, kebabs, rolls, sweets & savouries, chaat, lassis and juices are popular dishes we'll try on this trail 1) Try the Puri combos at Pancham Puriwala A century old establishment now that serves some of the fluffiest puris. You can't go wrong with the Chole Puri here. 2) Have Masala Dosa at Raghu Dosa Center BCB Been around for 60 years, this stall is famous for their flying vada pavs, wadas, chilli idli and masala dosas. It is a must visit if you love South Indian tiffin. 3) Enjoy varieties of ice cream at Manoj's - Krafting Ice-Cream For Generations The flavours here are unique and get yourself a refreshing ice cream. There are some exotic ice creams here as well and we sure you can find one for your mood. 4) Savour sweets and savouries at Mathura Dairy Farm Lassis are awesome here and of course, there are so many varieties of sweets to try here if you have a sweet tooth. 5) Have refreshments at Noble Juice Center Usual favourites, milk shakes and interesting fruit combination for juices are your options here. Our recommendation will be a dry fruit milkshake. 6) Satisfy your non-veg cravings at Apna’s Kebabs and Rolls Mutton baida roti and chicken baida roti are must try here. However, there are so many other non-veg options to choose from.
Includes4-hour walking tour 6 visiting spots guidance by local host
- There will be 35 - 40 min to explore each place of interest and will take 4 hours to complete this trail. Trail will begin at 10:00 am and involves walking 4-5 km Commuting to the starting point is the responsibility of the member but on customized packages, we do offer pickup and drop services at an extra cost. Smoking and consuming alcohol are prohibited during the trails. Outside of the trails, the rules prevailing in the state have to be respected.