My Guide Website?
Sagar Gad: Full-Day Hill Fort Trekking from Mumbai
Get off the beaten track and escape the bustle of Mumbai and enjoy a full-day trek in the green, grassy hills of the Alibaug Region. Hike to the historic hill fort of Sagar Gad, pass majestic waterfalls and jump in the water for a refreshing swim.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mumbai:If youʻre booking your trip to Mumbai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dharavi Walking Tour with Options
- Mumbai: Half-Day Tour
- Mumbai: Exclusive Full-Day Private Guided Sightseeing Tour
- India: eSIM Roaming Mobile Data Plan
- Mumbai: Private Full-Day Sightseeing Tour of the City
- Trek the green grassy hills of Sagar Gad fort
- Witness breathtaking views of the Arabian Sea
- Get to see White Rumped Vultures
- Pickup & Drop off from your door step in Mumbai in private air conditioned car
DescriptionEnjoy a full-day of adventure from Mumbai that is perfect for people interested in eco-tourism and travel experiences that will take you back to nature. Following an early morning pick-up, relax as you drive along the Western Express Highway and Sion-Chembur-Vashi-Panvel road to the start of your trek. Trek the green grassy hills of Sagar Gad, approximately 4-hours from Mumbai. Sagar Gad sits 1,482 feet (452-meters) above sea level, and offers breathtaking views of the Arabian Sea and Konkan coast. Famous for its waterfalls, Sagar Gad is also home to an underground tunnel that connects to Colaba Island Fort, 4.2 miles (7 kilometers) away. On your hiking trip you will get to see wildlife such as White Rumped Vultures and Crested Serpent Eagles. The hills are a stunning setting for a 2-hour hike with cooling pools to dive into when it gets hot. End your day of hiking in convenience with a relaxing transfer back to your hotel accomodation.
IncludesEnvironmental management charge (Reef Tax) Bottled water Breakfast Lunch Local guide Tour escort/host Hotel / Cruise terminal pickup and drop-off Walking tour Transport by private vehicle
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Trekking shoes are recommended