My Guide Website?
Mumbai Street Food Tour20 Reviews
Experience Mumbai's outstanding street food. Taste the city’s flavors with stops at both sweet and savory places, and 16 different dishes. Take in the bustle of the city with your guide.
- Visit Chowpatty Beach where one of the best vegetarian munchies are served
- Sample vegetarian street food such as Sev Puri, Masala Dosa, and Kachori
- Savour kulfi which is a frozen dairy dessert similar to an ice cream
- Enjoy the Ukala and Masala dosa at Bhuleshwar
- Walk through Mohammed Ali Road enjoy the chicken tikka, Baida Roti and much more
DescriptionTake a delicious tour of Mumbai’s best street food. Mumbai is famous across India for its outstanding street food, but discovering the best hygienic eateries in the big city is not always easy. Experience the city’s flavors that please the taste buds and go easy on the stomach. Mumbai’s three renowned street food areas shall be explored. Rest assured that all street food vendors are not only hygienic but also delicious, tantalizing to the taste buds, and easy on the stomach. To start your food trail, visit Mumbai’s most famous beach, Chowpatty, where you'll try an array of Mumbai’s best vegetarian street food while watching the sunset. Taste classics such as Pani Puri, Dahi Puri, and Pav Bhaji. Next, take a taxi ride to Bhuleshwar a Gujarati and Rajasthani area with local specialties such as Kesari ukala (saffron milk), kachori/sabudana wada, pudla and masala dosa. Walk through its busy streets known as khao gallis - (eating lanes). Finally, walk into the lively Mohommad Ali Road area. In this predominantly Muslim neighborhood, get immersed in the local culture and the food. Here in the khao gallis you will find mainly non-vegetarian options such as Chicken kebabs, Chicken rolls, and Baida rotis. And don’t worry, we haven’t forgotten those of you with a sweet tooth (and with space in your stomach)! We’ll eat Rabdi with Gulab Jamun, Jalebi and Kulfi.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Food and drinks Transportation during tour
- Please note that some of the areas are very congested and not suitable for strollers. Small children must be able to be carried by their parents
- Please advise the local partner when booking and during your tour of any dietary requirements or allergies
- It is recommended to come hungry as you will visit 6 to 8 different places and taste 16 to 18 different dishes
- The first half of the tour is entirely vegetarian but the second half of the tour consists of predominantly meat with a few vegetarian dessert stops
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₹3,519.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today