My Guide Website?
Mumbai: Private Sightseeing Tour of Mumbai218 Reviews
Explore Mumbai on this private guided tour with an expert driver guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mumbai:If youʻre booking your trip to Mumbai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a day of local insights into the madness and magic of Mumbai
- Visit places such as Dhobi Ghat, Banganga water tank
- See the architectural marvel Victoria Terminus Station
- Spend time at Gandhi's home in Mumbai
- Experience Mumbai as a local
DescriptionAfter pickup from your hotel, you will head to the Gateway of India and the iconic Taj Mahal Palace Hotel. Next, see the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Train Station, which has been made into a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then, explore the Crawford Market, a British-era market that has been standing for over a century and is a great place to see an array of spices. Next stop is Dhobi Ghat, one of Asia's largest open-air laundry. Then you will visit Mahatma Gandhi's residence before close time at 5:00 PM. You will head to Malabar Hill, before seeing the Banganga water tank and stopping at Kamala Nehru Park to take in the views. But no view will match the one at Marine Drive, where you'll see a spectacular panorama of Mumbai. After a day of exploring Mumbai, you will be dropped back to your hotel.
IncludesPrivate tour Hotel pickup and drop-off Professional Driver guide Private air-conditioned vehicle with driver All Parking Fees Fuel All Taxes and road toll Bottled water
- If selecting the Cruise passengers option The guests have to come at Greengate, it is 300 meters away from the cruise terminal, and a free shuttle is provided by the port It is a tour led by our driver