My Guide Website?
Mumbai: Private Night Tour
Follow your guide and explore the bustling city of Mumbai at night. Travel through the city and see popular landmarks like the CST Railway Station, Chowpatty, the Banganga Tank, and much more.
- Visit Chowpatty - Mumbai’s most famous and action packed beach!
- Learn about Jainism and visit one of its intricately-decorated temples
- See UNESCO site CST Railway Station gloriously lit up in beautiful colours
- Visit the quiet Banganga Tank, believed to contain water with healing powers
DescriptionMumbai is a different city at night and the best way to experience this is on a Mumbai night tour! As the oppressive heat of the day evaporates and gives way to cool evening breezes, teenagers, lovers, families and the elderly head out to enjoy the weather. Public seafaces like Marine Drive are crowded with Mumbaikars enjoying the rose-coloured sunset. As some people head home to sleep, others carry out religious duties or work in the markets, factories or call centres. You will also witness the calm of Banganga Tank and a Jain Temple, the chaos of CST station, and the beauty of the city lights by night.
IncludesHotel Pick up and Drop off Local English Speaking Guide Water / Cold Drink
- This tour will take place rain or shine
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₹5,378.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today