My Guide Website?
Mumbai: Private City Tour with Dharavi
Discover Mumbai on a private day tour with a local guide. Visit the Dharavi Slum where "Slumdog Millionaire" was filmed
- Drive to Mumbai's most famous attractions and landmarks
- Guide Tour
- Enjoy a private 2-hour cultural tour around Dharavi Slum
- Visit Mahatma Gandhi's residence and the iconic Haji Ali Dargah mosque
- Gain an insider’s view of Mumbai life from a local guide
DescriptionExplore mumbai from a unique perspective by car and ferry as a local guide takes you on a private full-day tour to see the city’s most famous attractions and landmarks including the unique opportunity to walk through the culturally important Dharavi Slum Start your journey with a hotel pickup, before driving over to the gateway of india and the iconic taj mahal palace hotel. Next, head to the chhatrapati shivaji terminus train station, which is now a unesco world heritage site. After, visit the crawford market, a british-era market that has been standing for over a century and is a great place to see an array of spices. Following this, enjoy an insider's tour of the dhobighat, a colorful open-air laundry. Afterward, go on a 2-hour exploration of the dharavi slum, the largest slum located in asia, now well-known thanks to the oscar-winning film 'slumdog millionaire'. Go to mahatma gandhi's residence. You will then head to malabar hill, before seeing the banganga water tank and having a stop at marine drive, where you'll see a spectacular panorama of mumbai.
IncludesPrivate local guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Dharavi Tour
- No photography and videography allowed on the Dharavi Slum tour
- Please consult with your tour guide before taking any pictures or videos out of respect to the locals
- Dabbawallas are not operational on Sundays and public holidays
- Ferry ride is mostly not available during Monsoon season (June to September) or on rainy days
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₹10,000.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today