My Guide Website?
Mumbai: Private Car Hire with Professional Driver21 Reviews
Enjoy your day in Mumbai at your own pace with the best way to see the entire city and all it has to offer in the most comfortable way. Book a Mumbai car charter with a driver today and plan your own perfect day.
- Enjoy a private car and driver for the duration of your trip in Mumbai
- Make your own itinerary, perfect if you want to explore the city at your own pace
- Ride in comfort and safety with an experienced local driver who can navigate through the traffic without any hassle
- Plan your own perfect day: take in the best spots, restaurants, spas, and activities in Mumbai!
DescriptionBook a private, air-conditioned car and professional driver to plan your day in Mumbai. Choose from flexible options and only pay according to your usage. Sit back and relax as you drive around the city according to your convenience and make as many stops as you wish. Mumbai is the financial capital of India and its largest city. A private car charter in Mumbai is the best way to see the entire city and all it has to offer. Multiple car sizes are available for couples, families, or small groups. Your driver will pick you up from your preferred location and take you anywhere within Mumbai. You can go sightseeing to iconic landmarks such as the Gateway of India, enjoy the sunset at Marine Drive or explore the different museums in the city. It is highly recommended that you plan a draft itinerary in advance to avoid driving back and forth through the heavy Mumbai traffic. Your driver speaks basic English and will be happy to help you with some local tips.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned car Professional driver Petrol Bottled water
- A Sedan is provided for bookings of upto 3 people (Swift Dzire, Toyota Etios or equivalent)
- A SUV is provided for bookings up to 5 people (Innova, Ertiga or equivalent)
- The included time (4 hours, 8 hours or 12 hours) will start from the pickup time chosen during booking, guests are also requested to make note or take a picture of the vehicle's Odometer reading before the start of their journey
- Surcharges will apply on exceeding hours or kilometers (whichever comes first)
- to be paid directly to the driver in cash in local currency (Indian Rupees)