My Guide Website?
Mumbai: Private Bollywood Tour with Dance Show19 Reviews
Peek inside the world of Indian cinema on a Bollywood tour of Mumbai, and visit movie studios, see behind-the-scenes, special effects and a special dance performance. Benefit from an all-inclusive package.
- Experience the art of Bollywood movie making
- See Bollywood stars at work
- Take in famous shooting locations and movie star homes
- Learn Bollywood facts and figures from a professional guide
DescriptionFrom the technicolor song and dance extravaganzas of the 1970s and 1980s to the blockbusters of today, Bollywood is a tradition as essential to India - and more specifically Mumbai - as Hollywood is to America and LA. Exceeding its American rival for sheer chutzpah and volume, Bollywood belongs to Mumbai, and this full-day tour belongs to you. You will be picked up from your Mumbai hotel and taken to a location site to see a movie being shot. You will be escorted through a specially created studio and receive an intimate behind-the-scenes look into technicians at work. Depending on the shoot schedule, you may get a chance to peek inside a film star’s makeup room and to pose for souvenir snapshots with some Bollywood stars of today. Enjoy a Move for Dance Show based on the filmi music and dances of Bollywood films, a combination of formal and folk Indian traditional music and dance traditions fused with Middle Eastern techniques. Bollywood dances have evolved as a unique and energetic style. These groups of dancers will perform 5 Bollywood dances in front of the audience, and you will get a chance to learn and dance along with the dancers. For greater insight, choose the full-day option, where you can visit another studio. Gain a better understanding of how film makers use visual effects in Bollywood movies. Continue on a tour past the homes of famous Bollywood stars in exclusive areas of Mumbai, before a transfer and drop off back at your city center hotel.
IncludesPrivate air-conditioned transport Entrance fee for studios Dance Show Lunch (for 2 people and above) Water bottles
- Personal frisking and checking of baggage is mandatory. Except for your valuables, hand baggage is not allowed at location shooting.
- This itinerary could be tentative as per studio permission.
- Photo shots are strictly not allowed until and unless permission is given.(Professional cameras are not allowed at the shooting sets, until permission granted )
- Please keep your mobile on silent mode during the shooting in action and keep silent.
- Most of the studios are at distant places from downtown and as such may take considerable time to reach, kindly bear with such unavoidable time consumption.
- The Bollywood activities in Mumbai are not centralized at one place and scattered at different places.
- Lunch is meant for 2 and above participants. Joining instructions for cruise customers as follows: When you get off your cruise ship, you make your way to meeting point is at the green gate is about 5 to 8 minutes walk away.