My Guide Website?
Mumbai: Morning Marine Drive Bicycle Tour with Breakfast6 Reviews
Get to know Mumbai as it is calm and cool early in the morning, on a bicycle. View the architecture and feel the atmosphere of South Mumbai while exploring must-see sites, winding through back lanes.
- See the famous facade of one of the busiest railway stations in the country
- Walk through the Sassoon Docks
- Visit a sanctuary for the welfare of more than 350 cows
- Marvel at the Mumbadevi temple
- Cycle alongside the Arabian Sea on the famous Marine Drive promenade
DescriptionSleeping bodies dot the pathways, devotees perform their morning puja (prayer), and early birds head out for a jog before the heat of the day arrives. This is Mumbai as you have never seen it before: calm and peaceful. While the rest of the city is only just beginning to wake up, we take advantage of the empty streets and cool air to explore South Mumbai by cycle. As we wind our way through the back lanes, we’ll visit must-see Mumbai sights like the Gateway of India and CSMT Station as well as some hidden gems like Sassoon Dock and Bombay Panjrapole (cow sanctuary). At the end of the tour, we’ll stop for a well-deserved South Indian breakfast of dosa, idli, upma, and much more.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Bicycle Helmet Breakfast
- Your tour operator takes several steps to assuring your safety throughout the tour
- You will leave early in the morning while the streets are calm and the weather is cool
- Helmets are provided for everyone
- Throughout the tour, you will have a second guide who rides at the back of the group with the sole task of keeping an eye on everyone • Depending on the season, it can be chilly at the beginning of the tour. It is recommended to dress in layers and wear comfortable clothes
- This tour requires basic cycling skills. A total distance of about 14km is covered in three hours with frequent stops
- Unfortunately, baby seats cannot be provided for infants
- This tour is recommended for children aged 7 years and above. Smaller cycles can be provided on request
- Gearless bikes with adjustable seating are provided for this tour