My Guide Website?
Mumbai Markets & Temples Tour15 Reviews
Explore the bustling markets of South Mumbai and learn about the city’s rich history.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mumbai:If youʻre booking your trip to Mumbai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See one of the city’s largest wholesale fruit, vegetable, meat market
- The largest indoor wholesale textile market in Mumbai where locals buy clothing
- See Mumbadevi, the historic Hindu temple that is the namesake of Mumba
- Bombay Panjrapole is a sanctuary for the welfare of more than 350 cows.
DescriptionMumbai’s wide streets and narrow lanes are alive with activity. In front of colonial buildings, alongside temples, and everywhere in between, vendors shout from carts selling everything from colourful birds and flowers to traditional Indian clothes and food. We’ll guide you through the chaos and introduce you to Mumbai’s must-see markets such as Crawford Market and Mangaldas Market as well as some lesser known ones such as Flower Alley. You’ll see why cows rule supreme in India with a visit to the cow shelter. And along the way we’ll visit some of the oldest lanes in Mumbai and their most famous temples.
IncludesLocal English Speaking Guide Water / Cold Drinks
- This tour will take place rain or shine