My Guide Website?
Mumbai City Tour with Ferry Ride and Dharavi Slum32 Reviews
This private tour combines the classic attractions of the city of Mumbai, along with a 2-hour walk in the famous Dharavi slums, all in one day. See the famous Marine Drive, Dhobi Ghat laundromat, the Gateway of India and enjoy a ferry ride on the coast.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mumbai:If youʻre booking your trip to Mumbai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the famous Marine Drive and Hanging Gardens
- Explore the Dhobi Ghat, the huge and ancient open-air laundromat
- Take a ferry tour to get a glimpse of the Mumbai coast
- Observe the diversity and feel the sense of community at Dharavi slum
- See the masterpiece of ethical art, the Victoria Terminus railway station
DescriptionYour full-day adventure begins with pick-up from your hotel, the port or airport in Mumbai. Experience the iconic Gateway of India on the Mumbai Harbor waterfront. Explore the Dhobi Ghat (the huge and ancient open-air laundromat), Marine Drive and the Hanging Gardens (also known as the Pherozeshah Mehta Gardens). Take a ferry tour to get a glimpse of the Mumbai coast. You will get ample photo opportunities while a guide explains the importance of attractions along the way. Continue the tour to experience the famous Dharavi slum. Feel the sense of community and spirit as you pass through the residential area. People from all over the country live in Dharavi. Observe the diversity, apparent from the mosques, temples and churches standing side by side. Tour the narrow alleys and perhaps even leave with an enlightened view. Afterwards, take a look at the completely opposite and glamorous side of Mumbai, which is famous for its skyscrapers, beautiful beaches and home to of the world's biggest film industries: Bollywood. See the masterpiece of ethical art and UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Victoria Terminus railway station, also known as Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus. At the end of your tour, your driver will drop you off at your hotel.
IncludesHotel/port/airport pick-up and drop off Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle Entrance fees Local guide Bottled water
- Please dress modestly
- Please wear a hat and comfortable walking shoes
- The minimum age is 4 years
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces at the slums, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
- Photography is strictly not allowed while visiting the slums