My Guide Website?
Mumbai: Bollywood Studio Half-Day Tour5 Reviews
Explore the world-famous Indian film studio complex right in the heart of Mumbai on a guided tour, which includes a Bollywood dance performance and seeing a live shooting set.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mumbai:If youʻre booking your trip to Mumbai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dharavi Walking Tour with Options
- Mumbai: Half-Day Tour
- Mumbai: Exclusive Full-Day Private Guided Sightseeing Tour
- India: eSIM Roaming Mobile Data Plan
- Mumbai: Private Full-Day Sightseeing Tour of the City
- Take an insightful guided tour of a Bollywood studio
- Learn more about the Indian movie and television industry
- See a Bollywood dance performance that you can also take part in
- Witness an actual live shooting of a movie or TV show
DescriptionMarvel at the amazing world of Indian films on this half-day tour of a Bollywood studio as you step into the magical, mesmerizing world of Indian TV and cinema. See the film sets, learn about Bollywood movies, and watch a live dance show that you can also join. Start your day with a pickup from your hotel, then head to the Bollywood studio complex where you'll learn about how the movie industry in India works. Walk around the lot and see sets from famous films as your guide provides insight into the filmmaking process for Bollywood movies. Get the chance to see a live shot for an actual movie or TV series, followed by a special Bollywood dance show in which you may also take part. If time permits, and actors agree you might even be able to get a photo with the actors and actresses. As your tour ends, drive past some of the Bollywood celebrities' opulent homes on the way back to your hotel.
IncludesTour of a Bollywood studio Hotel pickup and drop-off Private air-conditioned car Guide Bottled water Live entertainment (dance show, minimum 2 pax required) Entrance fees
- This is a tour of a private Bollywood Studio and you may or may not get to see celebrities from Indian cinema
- Mumbai Flim city is different from this Bollywood studio