My Guide Website?
Jewish Heritage Tour1 Reviews
This tour starts with a brief orientation on India’s Jewish communities: the history of their arrival in India 2,000 years ago, geographical spread, the different sects and their culture. The guide will provide you with illustrated handouts and notes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mumbai:If youʻre booking your trip to Mumbai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mumbai: Morning Bicycle Tour
- Mumbai: Private Full-Day Sightseeing Tour of the City
- Mumbai: Private City Tour with Elephanta Caves
- Mumbai: Half-Day Tour
- Mumbai: Slumdog Millionaire Tour of Dharavi Slum
- Discover the the oldest synagogue in Mumbai, the Shaar Harahamim or Gate of Mercy Synagogue, built in 1796, by Samaji Hasaji Divekar
- Visit Dhobi Ghat, Mumbai’s unique outdoor laundry system
- See Sassoon Docks, built by an influential family of Baghdadi Jews