My Guide Website?
From Mumbai: Overnight Taj Mahal Tour with Flight & Hotel
Marvel at the Taj Mahal at sunrise on a 2-day trip from Mumbai with an overnight stay in a hotel and return flights included. Visit the Baby Taj and admire the Agra Fort with your guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mumbai:If youʻre booking your trip to Mumbai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Mumbai: Private Full-Day Sightseeing Tour of the City
- India: eSIM Roaming Mobile Data Plan
- Dharavi Walking Tour with Options
- Mumbai: Half-Day Tour
- Mumbai: Slumdog Millionaire Tour of Dharavi Slum
- Admire the best of India - the Taj Mahal at Sunrise
- Explore another Unesco World Heritage Site - Agra Fort
- Return flight to Mumbai is included
- Private tour guide during the city tour for un-divided attention
DescriptionDay 1 - Pick Up from Delhi + Drive to Agra + Agra Sightseeing Pick up from Delhi airport, your hotel in Delhi Or Gurgaon as per the selected time and proceed to Agra. This will take around 3 hours to reach Agra from New Yamuna Expressway. When you arrive Agra, our tour guide will meet you and help you through check-in process into the hotel. After getting refreshed visit Agra Fort, It is located 2 kilometers northwest of Taj Mahal and situated on 94 acres (34 hectares) of land. The monument exhibits both Hindu and Islamic architectural styles. Second to visit Itmad-Ud-Daulah popularly known as Baby Taj, It is the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah and appears quite similar to the Taj Mahal. Therefore, it received the name 'Baby Taj.' The mausoleum is also a must-see destination during your tour to Agra city. After the sightseeing , you will be transferred to your pre-booked hotel in Agra. Overnight stay in Agra Day 2 - Taj Mahal at Sunrise + Drive to Delhi + Mumbai Departure You will be picked up early morning from your hotel in Agra to visit Taj Mahal during sunrise to see the ravishing beauty of India’s most renowned monument and come back to the hotel. It's well known for the symbol of love After the sightseeing drive to Delhi, on arrival in Delhi you will be transferred to Delhi airport to board your flight to Mumbai. On arrival at Mumbai airport , our driver will pick you up from Mumbai airport and transfer you to your hotel in Mumbai or any other desired location in Mumbai
IncludesPrivate tour One-way Return flight to Mumbai 1-Night accommodation in 4-Star hotel on single/double room as per the booking Entrance fees of all monuments (only if all inclusive options selected) Lunch at multi cuisine restaurant (only if all inclusive options selected) All sightseeing and transfers by air-conditioned private car Airport or hotel pick-up and drop-off Unlimited water bottles Live professional tour guide Government service tax
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday Passport details required for the flight booking Mandatory Gala Dinner charges will apply during new years eve & Christmas days at additional cost as per the hotel policy If Pick up from Delhi airport then flight details required at the time of booking We follow Covid-19 sop during the whole tour , to make your travel safe and comfortable. Rooms are generally provided on a single/double/twin-sharing basis and In a booking of 3 people, rooms will be provided on triple-sharing (One Double bed + one extra bed in a same room) basis. If 3 guests prefer 2 rooms, they will have to pay an additional charge The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend traffic conditions Car Type : for one to two people, three-seater sedan (Toyota Etios Or Similar) Car Type : for three to five people, six-seater wagon (Toyota Innova Or Similar) Car Type : for six to 10 people, ten-seater van (Tempo Traveler)