My Guide Website?
Bollywood Filmcity tour with Dance show.10 Reviews
Enjoy a guided tour of one of Asia's largest film studios premises known as film city. Visit different film sights in a drive past sitting in your air conditioned vehicle along with other tourist.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Mumbai:If youʻre booking your trip to Mumbai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit India’s first Bollywood theme park
- Glance various sets & Sight locations that you have ever seen in the movies
- Bollywood Dance presentation and comedy show
DescriptionTour starts with pick-up from your hotel in Mumbai.(Time slots: 11:00 AM ,12:30 ,14:30 PM & 16:30 PM ) Your day at the studio starts right from the film city gate, where you will be transferred into a Common Air conditioned Bus of Film City along with other tourist in that bus, which will for 2 hrs & you will get brief history of Bollywood. •Drive past to shooting sets Locations. •Drive past Helipad Temple / Lake Reserve Garden / Court / Khandala Bridge / Church. •Drive past Shooting Set (subject to availability) Move on to Bollywood Theme Park• Comedy show : On the theme of laughter challenge. •Dance show : Live Bollywood dance presentation. •VFx : Demonstration of visual effects •7 d show : Experience Thrilling 7 d •Wax Museum Drop at Film city Gate & End of 2 to 3 hour memorable trip •Transfer back to your own private car / Film city gate.
IncludesHotel/airport/port pickup and drop-off Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle Guide Filmcity Studio entrance fees Bottled water
- •Copy of any Id proof for Indians must be shared along with age/s and name/s of all participants must be shared after booking and Passport for all forigner nationals. (Just anyone Id proof would be enough for entire group). Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Photos are not allowed unless permission is given
- Most of the studios are at distant places from downtown and as such may take considerable time to reach, kindly bear with such unavoidable time consumption
- Dress code is smart casual