My Guide Website?
6 Hour Highlights of Mumbai Private Sightseeing Tour1 Reviews
Explore Mumbai on this 6-hour tour with a Tour guide. You will be visiting places like Dhobighat and Banganga, Mani Bhavan - Gandhi's home in Mumbai, CSMT ( former Victoria Terminus ) and much more
- Enjoy a day of local insights into the madness and magic of Mumbai
- Visit hot spots such as Dhobi Ghat, Banganga water tank
- See the wealth of spices at Crawford Market, and see the Victoria Terminus Station
- Spend time at Gandhi's home in Mumbai
- See the hustle and Bustle of Mumbai at the train station
DescriptionAfter pickup from your hotel, you will head to the Gateway of India and the iconic Taj Mahal Palace Hotel. Next, see the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Train Station, which has been made into a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then, explore the Crawford Market, a British-era market that has been standing for over a century and is a great place to see an array of spices. Next stop is an insider's tour of the Dhobi Ghat, a colorful open-air laundry. Then you will visit Mahatma Gandhi's residence, but not before you pass by the Haji Ali Dargah mosque, just off the coast of Mumbai. You will head to Malabar Hill, before seeing the Banganga water tank and stopping at Kamala Nehru Park to take in the views. But no view will match the one at Marine Drive, where you'll see a spectacular panorama of Mumbai. After a day of exploring Mumbai, you will be dropped back to your hotel.
IncludesPrivate tour Hotel pickup and drop-off Private air-conditioned vehicle Bottled water Indian Thali lunch (if add-on selected) 30-min ferry ride (if add-on selected)
- This tour will take place rain or shine